A role model business can be a great help when you find yourself stuck, or uninspired when working on our online business. You can use a role model business to find ways of doing things for your business. ?Here’s how to find a role model business.
- Google the keywords that apply to your business, product, and service to see what businesses appear on the first page or two of the search results.
- Single out at least one go-to business in your field. ?You want one that is charging a strong price and creating a desirable experience for their customers.
- Now you can study what your role model is doing right by finding the answers to
- How do they present their products?
- What is their About page like?
- What do they call similar products?
- How do they describe their brand?
- What are their service policies?
- What do they do better than you?
- What do you do better than them?
Established businesses can provide ideas for copy-writing, marketing, and advertising research right on their website. ?All you have to do is pay attention and enjoy the boost to your learning curve.